A Call To Arms
Posted by Matt on June 24, 2008
Our good friend Matt — or Indiana Matt — over at Licensed To Blog recently tagged The Nasty Boys in a viral post that each author is permitted to put his or her own spin on. Because we support the endeavors of those who support us we would not think twice about participating.
- Write your own six word memoir.
- Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
- Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
- Tag 5 more blogs with links.
- Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
I felt inclined to go ahead and take on this task in honor of The Nasty Boys Sports Blog, being this site’s charter member, and I pray that I do not disappoint. It took me eight words to say what most are saying in six and I know many will reference the rules and say that I have failed in this task; however, when I read “six word” I interpreted “eight word” so deal with it.
Without further ado, my six eight word memoir (with photo illustration):
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of another beer.
And there you have it, in all of six eight words I did my part in this interesting internet experiment, albeit bending the rules along the way. Below are the five blogs that fulfill my obligation to finishing the job, but even if your blog has not been tagged here — or anywhere — feel free to copy and paste the rules from here (because let’s face it, that’s exactly what I did) and participate along with us.
The Blogs (Friends) I’ve Tagged:
- Southern Girls And Sports
- The World According To MoonDog
- Blog Down, Chicago Bears
- How You Doin’ Blondie?
This entry was posted on June 24, 2008 at 8:30 PM and is filed under General Sports, The Nasty Boys. Tagged: AUTHOR:MJ. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
5 Responses to “A Call To Arms”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.