Posted by Matt on July 31, 2007
Greetings from sunny (and sandy) Virginia Beach, Virginia!
Of course, I went on vacation during one of the hottest streaks ever for “The Nasty Boys” and at a time when so much went down. Here is what has transpired since being on my vacation:
- Former Xavier and current Wake Forest basketball coach, Skip Prosser, passed away
- Michael Vick co-defendant Tony Taylor pleaded guilty on a plea bargain deal and confessed that Vick almost entirely funded the dog fighting operation
- Kevin Garnett was traded to the Boston Celtics (I bet “The Sports Guy” Bill Simmons shit his pants)
- Cincinnati Reds pitcher Kyle Lohse was traded to Philly for two cheesesteaks and a tall Sam Adams draft beer
- Former 49er head coach and NFL legend, Bill Walsh, passed away (putting the “Head Coach Death Trifecta” in play)
- Mark Teixeira was traded to the Shitlanta Braves (or Catlanta when Kentucky is playing in the SEC Tournament, whichever you choose)
- Eric Gagne was traded to the Baaaston Red Sox
- I got sun burnt
Lots more vacation to come for me but LOTS more content to come for you from “Bob” and “Doc” as well as Vick updates, try and keep up…
This entry was posted on July 31, 2007 at 5:25 PM and is filed under The Nasty Boys. Tagged: AUTHOR:MJ. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.